My most frequently asked questions…
What are your rates?
- $450 for 60 min
- $700 for 90 min
- $850 for 2 hours
- $1250 for 3 hours
- $1250 for same-day booking for 2 hours. A 2-hour minimum is required for same-day booking.
- Extended and overnight sessions – please email me for a quote.
My studio is located in Arlington, Virginia, and is a 10-minute walk from the Ballston Metro. If you choose to drive there’s parking in my driveway and free street parking with no permit required.
What add-ons do you offer?
I offer many custom features to make your session unique and special.
- Take home a souvenir. I’m happy to wear items before and during the session you can purchase and take home with you. Examples are worn undies, stockings, socks, shoes, I’ll even bottle up my pee. Prices start at $50 and vary on item and value.
- Sit and relax before or after the session with me and enjoy a glass of wine, one beer, water, or some delicious chocolate to relax you. Slowly ease back into the real world. $150 for 30 minutes before or after our session.
- Sensory bondage time. I’ll tie, wrap, lock, or mummify you into a comfortable but snug position where you can relax in the same room as me while you drift deep into subspace. I’ll play music of your choosing or mine, blindfold you and let you enjoy your meditative space. If you’re the type to enjoy pain and suffering this can be done in a way to test your limits. We can add this to any point of the session. Before, during the middle, broken into parts after the session. $75 per half hour. I recommend booking at least an hour.
- How would you like to have memories of our session forever? How about just having some unique pictures to keep? Most pictures you see of me online I’ve taken with a tripod, remote and fancy lighting. I can either take pictures of us in action during our scene or we can spend a few minutes posing for the camera. I have full-face hoods, wigs, outfits, and bodybags that can obscure your identity. You’ll be able to post these wherever your heart desires: Fetlife, Twitter, your secret kinky blog, or just keep them for yourself. I’ll edit them to correct the lighting, photoshop out anything you desire (your face or tattoos, for example), and email them to you a few days after our session. If you see pictures of me playing with someone, they have given me explicit permission to post that picture. If you’re an exhibitionist, I’m happy to share your pictures with my tons of followers. $150 add-on, including editing.
- Do you want me to film some of our session with a tripod and my video camera? This will be for your personal use and not posted by me anywhere online. I’ll take the raw footage and edit it into a nice little kinky film for you to have. The editing can take up to two weeks to get the finished film back to you, generally sooner based on my schedule. $250 add-on, includes video editing
- Do you need something to do in-between sessions? Join my fansite! You can download femdom clips, do slave assignments, and see more of me behind the scenes. It’s an exclusive window into my 24/7 femdom life.
Can we meet in public before a session or just for fun?
Do you offer free or discount sessions?
Why does every Dominatrix require personal information? I’m nervous about discretion.
It can be intimidating to give out your personal information to a stranger, I get it. Every person that offers professional domination services does some type of screening. The number one reason is our safety. Trust has to go both ways. You’re trusting me with your mind, body, and spirit. You’re essentially a stranger coming into my dungeon, I want to feel confident and excited to explore your kinks. Personally, I’m checking to make sure you’re a real human and not a bot or scammer (these happen a lot, for both clients and adult workers) and that we are compatible.
Most of us are only looking to verify that you are who you say you are and that you are compatible with the services that we offer. Even public dungeons and kink events screen and require a background check to filter out predators. We don’t have many legal protections in the event we are robbed or sexually assaulted on the job. As seen on my website and social media, I am fully out as a BDSM practitioner, and with that public persona comes risk. In the past, I have been harassed by creepy people, stalkers, and those who believe BDSM is harmful and wish to eradicate it.
Scammers are rampant in my industry. They target us practitioners and fans/clients as well! They create catfish accounts of our content trying to lure in anyone who is willing to pay an extremely discounted rate. Placing a deposit shows you are committed to my booking process and not at risk of flaking. You respect my business and my time. Because I now use booking software, you can easily reschedule your appointment and transfer your deposit to a future date. In the event I get sick or have a schedule change, I will move your appointment to a time of your choosing or refund your deposit.
Once you see me for my services, I’ll happily give you a reference to another provider given that you have had a session with me within the past 2 years. This is another reason why screening is great. You’ll be in the circle of trust with Femdoms showing that you’re able to respect our rules and time and should be a client they choose to work with.
Your safety and my safety are very important to me, as is mutual discretion. I’m never going to give out any of your information or risk my reputation over any client. Other than the email address that you provide, I won’t text/call/dm/etc. If a client wants a session that I don’t offer, I will never waste their money or time. If we aren’t a good fit, I want them to find a provider who will give them the experience they desire. I’ve been doing this for 13 years and pride myself on my stellar reputation. I am inviting you to my private space and I want to feel safe and comfortable with you. I am verified on websites such as Fetlife, LoyalFans and have had Twitter since 2010.
Okay that all makes sense but I’m still anxious. Are there any other methods of booking I can use?
Absolutely, but please note these methods will incur a charge because they take up time and slow down my booking process. Clients who do use my booking system will be able to pick and choose very quickly the time and date of their liking and will be able to get into my calendar much quicker than me manually screening and verifying information. If you choose one of the methods below, expect that from the screening to the booking process, it will take a minimum of about a week since I am typically booked out with my regular clients who use my booking system. Once you have been screened and have seen me for a session, you will be able to email for future appointments through my booking email which is given after your first session.
- Verify yourself on Skype. You pay $50 and I verify you via webcam. Yours will be turned on while you hold up your ID next to your face. My camera will be turned off. This is not a cam session and will only take a few moments. The $50 fee must be paid upfront. You can do this via Amazon or Etsy e-gift card. Please note that sometimes gift cards take up to 24 hours to receive so plan accordingly.
- Verify yourself in person. You pay $200 to meet me in person at a public (not private) location located near me. The easiest method is a coffee shop/cafe/mall. Bring your ID so I can verify your identity in person. This is not a date or hang-out time. It will be a very quick process. The $200 fee must be paid upfront. You can do this via Amazon or Etsy e-gift card. Please note that sometimes gift cards take up to 24 hours to receive so plan accordingly.
- Verify yourself through a secure and private email for $50. Many email providers these days have a confidential option with passwords and timed expiration. You can send me an email with a photo of yourself holding up your ID (you can blur out details besides your first and last name) and have it set to delete 1 hour after I open it. The $50 fee must be paid upfront. You can do this via Amazon or Etsy e-gift card. Please note that sometimes gift cards take up to 24 hours to receive so plan accordingly.
Why do I have to use a new booking system?
I have updated my booking system to provide a more secure and confidential experience for my clients. This new system is also designed to streamline the booking process, making it easier for both my clients and myself to manage appointments. You’ll be able to book me in minutes instead of the back-and-forth emails that took an obscene amount of time.
Is the new booking system secure?
Yes, the new booking system is highly secure and confidential. I take data privacy very seriously and have implemented the latest security measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected. I have purchased and pay a monthly fee to use the same booking software many hospitals, universities, and nonprofits use. The only method of contact you will receive from me is through the email you provide on your form. I will never call or text you without an initial discussion. Some of my clients create a separate email for their bookings which is always an option if you’d prefer an extra layer of privacy.
I see you take deposits through your new booking software. Do you collect my personal information?
Nope! Absolutely not. Everything is encrypted through my new 3rd party booking system. I have no reason to collect or store your personal data, nor do I have the space quite honestly. I’ve been in this industry for over 14 years, have a stellar reputation, and love my career. Tarnishing my name and business over a client’s info for a cheap deposit is not worth the risk. I require a $200 deposit that is only charged once I confirm your appointment. You may then pay the remaining balance online if you prefer credit/debit card or pay the rest in cash which can be given to me at the beginning of the session.
Can I pay a deposit any other way?
I still accept amazon e-giftcards and etsy e-giftcards, however, they can take up to 24 hours to receive so plan accordingly. This method will also take longer as I will have to manually enter your BDSM questionnaire into my form. I highly recommend you use my booking system, however, I can accommodate those who wish to use e-gift cards in favor of paying online for a deposit.
What shows up on my credit card?
LVL Up or Level Up. LVL Up is a generic business name I created that doesn’t connect to me or my services. I chose a name that is incredibly vague and can easily be one of the random many storefronts online.
I’m still really nervous about booking your services online, are you sure it’s safe? Why can’t I just use other payment methods like Paypal?
While professional domination services are completely legal, BDSM is still taboo and has a lot of stigma and shame attached, unfortunately. I don’t engage in or offer anything that could get us into trouble. While everything is consensual and ethical, most payment processors don’t allow any form of adult workers on their platforms or websites. This is why I use the expensive and secure service I’m now using.
Will you be discreet with any information I share during our session? What do I do if I run into you in the public world?
Whatever happens in the session stays there. I have received consent to post any pictures, videos, or details posted you may see on my social media. Some of my clients love being exhibitionists for my public followers.
While it is unlikely we will bump into each other, I am a human with varying hobbies and vanilla interests. A wave or nod is socially acceptable. If you and I are at the same kink event and you want to say a quick hello that’s also okay. It is up to you whether you’d like to share how we know each other at a kink event. I have no issues with being identified as your BDSM provider. I’m quite proud of my work and my clients.
What if I have trouble using the new booking system?
If you have any trouble using the new booking system, please don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance. I am here to help and will do everything I can to ensure that the booking process is as smooth and easy as possible for you. My email is ScarlettLush@gmail.com.
Will the new booking system send me appointment reminders?
Yes, the new booking system will automatically send you appointment reminders via the email you used to book your appointment. This helps ensure that you never miss an appointment.
What is your deposit policy?
A $200 nonrefundable deposit is required for booking an in-person appointment. You are allowed to reschedule your appointment as long as I am given at least 36 hours’ notice. Your deposit goes toward your session. If you cancel your appointment, you forfeit your deposit.
What is your cancellation policy?
I understand that life happens, however, when you forget your appointment or fail to cancel with enough notice in advance, I miss out on an opportunity to fill that time slot, and my other clients miss the chance to receive my services.
1) Less than 36 hours’ notice will result in loss of deposit. A new deposit will be required for future bookings.
2) Less than 24 hours’ notice will result in a loss of deposit and 50% of the session price will be charged.
3) No-shows or less than 12 hours will likewise be charged 100% of the booked service price and you lose your deposit.
4) Multiple cancellations will result in 100% payment being required upfront for future bookings.
5) If you need to reschedule, please allow me at least 36 hours’ notice. Your deposit will transfer to a future date of your choosing if given over 36 hours’ notice.
The purpose of this cancellation policy is to enable me to inform my standby clients of any availability and keep my schedule filled, thus providing better service for each one of my established and future clients. If you incur a penalty, you will not be allowed to schedule subsequent sessions with us until the amount is paid in full.
When are you available to meet?
Do you have a number I can text or call to ask you a few questions?
Do you offer GFE, PSE, sex, etc? Can I provide you oral worship?
Do you also see women? What about folx that are trans, NB, or exploring their gender identity?
What should I do before I arrive?
What else can I do in the meantime?
If you’ve had a session with me and would like to leave a review, email me your review and I’ll post it on my website. You can remain fully anonymous or use whatever name you’d like. For those of you who enjoy spoiling me, I set up my wishlist here.
I read everything and I’m ready to book! Now what?
Go to my booking page and let’s play!